The latest SRBMiner-MULTI CPU and AMD GPU Miner version 0.1.8 brings support for a number of additional new algorithms (yespower variants) as well as pool mining for the Kadena algorithm (check the icemining pool) along ith some fixes. We have noticed that on Intel CPUs RandomX mining with all available threads does seem to make the system a bit unresponsive and lagging, something that was not the case with the previous version and that can cause some issues when trying to remote control the mining system for instance. Other than that the addition of new algorithms is always welcome, the full changelog of the latest release is available below.
SRBMiner-MULTI CPU & AMD GPU Miner 0.1.8 beta changelog:
– Added Kadena algorithm (pool mining only)
– Added yespoweric algorithm (IsotopeC)
– Added yespoweriots algorithm (IOTScoin)
– Added yespower2b AVX support
– Fixed nicehash protocol compatibility with rpc2
– Miner now won’t quit if not enough free RAM for an algorithm, it will just warn the user