- The total crypto market cap climbed further higher and broke the $310.0B resistance area.
- Bitcoin price extended its upward move and climbed towards the key $12,000 resistance.
- Binance coin (BNB) price is currently trading with a positive bias above the $32.50 support.
- Litecoin (LTC) price is struggling to move above the $122 and $124 resistance levels.
- BCH price tested the $415 resistance and it may rise towards the $425 resistance area.
- Tron (TRX) price is currently consolidating losses above the $0.0320 support area.
Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis
After settling above the $400 pivot level, there was a steady rise in bitcoin cash price against the US Dollar. The BCH/USD pair broke the $410 resistance level and recently tested the $415 resistance level. The current price action is positive and it seems like there could be more gains towards $425 in the near term.
If the price breaks the $425 resistance, it will most likely open the doors for a test of the $450 resistance. On the downside, the main supports are near $405 and $400.
Binance coin (BNB) price remained in a positive zone above the $32.00 support level. BNB price is currently consolidating above the $32.50 support and it seems to be facing a strong resistance near $32.85 and $33.00, above which it could climb towards the $34.00 level.
Litecoin price is facing an uphill task and it seems to be struggling to stay above the $120 support area. On the upside, there are important resistances near $122 and $124, above which LTC price could start a decent recovery.
Tron price managed to stay above the $0.0320 support area and it is currently trading in a range near the $0.0325 level. TRX price must surpass the $0.0332 resistance level to move back in a positive zone.
Looking at the total cryptocurrency market cap hourly chart, there solid rise from the $270.0B support area. The market cap broke the key $300.0B and $310.0B resistance levels to move back in a positive zone. There was a clear break above the $320.0B level and the 76.4% Fib retracement level of the last slide from the $336.0B high to $272.0B swing low. Therefore, there are chances of more upsides towards the $335.0B and $340.0B levels. As long as there is no close below $300.0B, there could be more gains in bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, litecoin, ripple, binance coin, BCH, TRX, XMR, XLM and other altcoins in the near term.
The post Bitcoin, Crypto Market Signaling More Upsides: BCH, BNB, LTC, TRX Analysis appeared first on NewsBTC.