Today, we are excited to announce verified members can fund their Uphold account via debit or credit card.
At Uphold, we are continually working to improve the account funding process. Today, we are happy to announce the launch of a new and improved debit and credit card integration which will enable members to fund their Uphold account instantly.
To get started simply log in to your Uphold account.
How to connect your credit or debit card to your Uphold account:
- Head to any of your cards and click “Add Funds,” or go to “Settings” and “Funding Methods”
- Click “Add Credit/Debit Card”
- Customize card details (e.g., My Chase debit card)
A few key points:
- Uphold currently accepts Visa and Mastercard.
- Connecting your credit or debit card to Uphold is available only for verified members in select countries, please visit our FAQ to learn more: excluded countries.
- You must be a verified member of Uphold to fund your account via credit card.
(If you have not yet verified your account, please click here to login and complete the verification process).
- For your security, we require that all debit/credit cards are eligible for the Verified by Visa or Mastercard SecureCode.
- If your card is eligible, you will be able to link your card to Uphold.
To learn more visit our FAQ.
Limits and Fees:
- Account funding via debit or credit card a minimum of $50/50€/£50/day and a maximum of $500/500€/£500 can be funded per account per day.
- Once connected your card will be available for transactions within your Uphold account. Funds added via debit or credit card are subject to a 3.99% fee.
To learn more please visit our FAQ.
We make buying, holding, converting and sending value between the 30+ digital and traditional currencies we support easy for anyone to understand and anyone to do.
As always, your feedback is important to us. Feel free to drop us a line, email@example.com.
-The Uphold Team